1. Winner of my Giveaway!! Congrats Kelly Beam Brown!! I will be emailing you soon!
2. We made these for Mother's Day. After searching the 99cent store for ANY sort of craft-y type thing, one of my teammates and I decided on flower pens. Here is the finished product:
They turned out pretty cute. We also made mini notepads (just stapled paper that the kids decorated), a thank you letter, and a picture of Mom. We then decorated a brown lunch bag to put everything in and then we stapled it shut to stop any curious Moms from sneaking a peek!
3. We have been doing some How-To Writing and one of my kiddos wrote about how to make a gingerbread man cookie. And then flip it over and I see that it's the runaway gingerbread story. Yep. He wrote that in the directions.
4. One of the (few) enjoyable things about living in Phoenix is the beautiful weather. Evan and I have been eating meals outside since like April...?
5. So I may or may not be the only teacher still doing reading groups. But they are my favorite time of the day! I always include sight word work, especially for my lowest sweeties. I love these letter tiles!!
Your turn! Go link up!